It’s been a month exactly since I posted my list of goals and I’m proud to say that I accomplished all but one.
- have a new cultural experience and blog about it.
- clean out a closet/cabinet/set of drawers and donate a lot!
Ugh! This is the one I didn’t do. (Insert excuse about having mono HERE.) I hereby require myself to do double duty next month to make up for it. I have a friend who has the gift of organization coming to visit soon!
- try a new recipe, and share it here if it’s good!
Did you try the Granola Bars? I tried adapting a cookie recipe and they were the yummy result.
- introduce at least 3 new activities to my toddler.
- come up with a new way to make my husband feel special.
My husband loves to see new places and take photos. He says it was a gift of love to him to let him take a fun trip with a friend to another city. Read about his trip to the golden temple in Amritsar here or see his photos on my Flickr feed or a slideshow of them here.
- do something I’ve “pinned” on Pinterest and feature it here.
Did you see my Happy Chair?
- Blog using one of those silly “wordpress blog prompts” I read every time I post a blog.
I really enjoyed writing the 32 sentences about myself!
- Add at least 3 blogs per category (for the first few months anyway!)
I’m showing great restraint in not adding more goals for next month. I’ll just see if I can accomplish them all next time.
What’s your one goal that doesn’t seem to get done?