Do you think declaring goals on your blog puts the added pressure needed to get them done? I think I’ll do an experiment and see what happens!
I hereby declare that each month starting now, I will:
- have a new cultural experience and blog about it.
- clean out a closet/cabinet/set of drawers and donate a lot!
- Try a new recipe, and share it here if it’s good!
- introduce at least 3 new activities to my toddler.
- come up with a new way to make my husband feel special.
- do something I’ve “pinned” on Pinterest and feature it here.
- Blog using one of those silly “wordpress blog prompts” I read every time I post a blog.
- Add at least 3 blogs per category (for the first few months anyway!)